Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THANKS DEAR READERS!

I am so grateful to those who have purchased my book “Sunbeams from the Heart – A Collection of Twelve Romantic Short Stories.” It’s an amazing feeling to think that so many readers out there in the world are enjoying my stories.

I love to read the reviews on Amazon and the emails from happy customers. One customer emailed me to say, “I have bought your Kindle book today and will enjoy reading it when I’m on boring train journeys!”

Another customer in her review on Amazon wrote, “What charming stories I enjoyed them all....away from war politics bad television, just lovely stories,they calmed my mind and lifted my soul.”

“Sunbeams from the Heart” is available as an e-book and in paperback (regular and large print) from Amazon online stores around the world. 






No comments:

Post a Comment