Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

DEADLY DECEIT IN PARADISE FEATURED IN THE EXMOUTH JOURNAL


Opening of Chapter One, Deadly Deceit In Paradise
This is so cool! I'm fortunate that I've lived in many different places, including Devon. The Exmouth Journal just published an article about my new novel "Deadly Deceit In Paradise" (Book Two in my Buchanan Mystery Romance Series). Following is the link to The Exmouth Journal article. It should appear in print next week:-
EXMOUTH JOURNAL ARTICLE

If you'd like to grab a copy of this second book in my Buchanan Mystery Romance Series go to:-
or

"Deadly Deceit In Paradise" is available from Amazon as an e-book and in paperback. The e-book is only .99 cents right now (special introductory price - limited time only). For those of you who don’t have a Kindle, no problem. The free Kindle app can be downloaded from Amazon HERE for most major smart phones, tablets and computers.

And for my Bahamas readers, our local importers are still bringing in shipments, so you can order paperbacks and consign them to your favourite importer's U.S. address. Then you'll receive your paperbacks in The Bahamas not long after that!

And don't forget, if you haven't yet read "Dangerous Devotion", Book One in my Buchanan Mystery Romance Series, you can grab that e-book too for only .99 cents (limited time only). I reduced the price to give those who haven't read it, the opportunity. "Dangerous Devotion" is also available from Amazon in paperback. 

Here are the links:-
or

Both books are stand alone reads.

"TRY THEM, YOU'LL LIKE THEM!"




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Fay! I loved 'Deadly Deceit' and all of your other books. You're a fabulous author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tanya, that is most kind of you! Thanks a million :-) That is most encouraging for me to keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the great publicity!

    ReplyDelete