Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

ANOTHER FIVE STAR REVIEW!

SOME PAGES FROM "DANGEROUS DEVOTION"

Another fabulous Five Star Review of my novel "Dangerous Devotion" by "Dom G"! ....."The book is a good read with a lot of plot twists that keep to the end. You can tell the author's familiarity with the different places and the knowledge of them. This kept me engaged straight to the end and is definitely worthy to be made into a short film. Although I thought there would be more sad endings for the different characters, this is truly a happy ending type of novel. I'd recommend this especially for those living in The Bahamas."

I am so grateful to the lovely readers who take the time to leave their comments on Amazon about my books!

"Dangerous Devotion" is set in The Bahamas (Nassau and Long Island) and Scotland, with scenes in Fort Lauderdale, New York, London and Devon.

Read a few pages of "Dangerous Devotion" in the book's Amazon "Look Inside" HERE  


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED 'Dangerous Devotion'! Yes, the book had many twists and turns. An exciting read!

    ReplyDelete