Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

BOOK DEDICATIONS

 


Above is the dedication inside my novel "Deadly Deceit In Paradise", Book Two in my Buchanan Mystery Romance Series! I dedicated the book in memory of my late Swedish grandfather Frederick Wilhelm Johanson. I wish I had known him.

I don't have a Swedish grandfather in "Deadly Deceit In Paradise", but I do have an elderly Bahamian uncle, whose niece Natalie Barrett notices a string of suspicious events that lead her to believe he may not have died from natural causes as reported. Will her curiosity and subsequent amateur investigation point to murder? And will she have to choose between the two handsome men she meets? A whodunnit filled with intrigue, romance, scandal and mystery that will keep your mind on it long after you’ve read the last page!

Available on Amazon and other online retailers as an e-book and in paperback.

Click here for Deadly Deceit In Paradise



No comments:

Post a Comment