Pages

Monday, October 4, 2021

TURNING REAL LIFE INTO FICTION!

 


I dug this article out of my file of clips the other day. I wrote it when I worked as a Personal Secretary at British Telecom in Exeter, England. At the time, I submitted articles to "Westward News", a former in house journal for British Telecom.

This real life experience gave me the idea for my short story "Late Again", which appears in my book of short stories, "Moonbeams from the Soul: A Collection of Fourteen Provocative Short Stories".

Here's an excerpt from the story:

" 'Excuse me!' A voice called to her from the side of the road. 'Can you direct me to the bridge?'

"An old lady with soft white hair and wearing a very flimsy summer dress leaned against a lamp pole, one arm wrapped around it.  She carried no handbag and looked completely lost."

If you want to read this and other "provocative" stories in "Moonbeams from the Soul", it's available on Amazon as an e-book and in paperback (regular and large print). Click here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment