Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

BARCODES ON AMAZON'S PAPERBACK COVERS

 


Above is an example of a barcode from the back cover of my novel "Dangerous Devotion". The barcode is at the bottom right.

When I uploaded a new replacement paperback cover on Amazon recently there was a section to tick a box if I already had a barcode; otherwise leave it blank and they would add one. I always get confused about this, so I messaged Amazon. I was told if you do not have a barcode the option does not have to be checked as they would add one.

Well, I was still confused, because my existing paperback cover did have a barcode, but the new cover I was uploading didn't! Amazon told me yes, it would need a barcode and that "No matter how many times you make changes we will need to add a barcode."

I hope this helps those of you who may have been confused too!



(To comment on this post, click on the title and a comment box will pop up below)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment