Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

COVID COMMENTS!

 


Like many of you, I don't get out much these days because of the stay at home orders. My husband Erskine does the shopping. I hadn't realized how futuristic everything had become because of Covid-19.

When I went into a local store this morning I was greeted at the door by not only a security guard and an employee, but a recorded announcement: "Please stand in the measuring area. Look at the camera. Temperature measuring!" On the wall to my right was a top-of-the-line hand sanitizer and directly in front of me what looked like a camera on a stand. I was directed to stay there while the "camera" took my temperature. 

Sometimes I feel like running away up into the Scottish Highlands, with only the sheep and goats as my friends, far away from the Corona virus. Only kidding! I couldn't be without  my family.

If you feel like "running away", try reading "Sunbeams from The Heart: A Collection of Twelve Romantic Short Stories". An Amazon customer wrote in an review of Sunbeams from The Heart: “What charming stories I enjoyed them all....away from war, politics, bad television. Just lovely stories. They calmed my mind and lifted my soul."

Sunbeams from The Heart is available worldwide on Amazon as an e-book and in paperback (regular and large print) and Kindle Unlimited.

Click here for Amazon U.S. 

Click here for Amazon U.K.

Click here for Amazon Canada

Click here for Amazon Australia


 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment