Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

NOVEL WRITING MEMORIES!

 


Wow! This old post about my first novel “Love at Sunset”, which became “Dangerous Devotion” (The Buchanan Mystery Romance Series”), popped up in Facebook Memories from July 4, 2014! -

“I finished writing Chapter Fourteen of my novel in the blackout last night, scribbling the final few pages of the chapter in a notebook by flashlight and then typing them up this morning after the power came back on. Have started Chapter Fifteen, so am almost half way through the book. Now I’m plotting out the rest of the story, so I can gradually bring everything to a satisfactory conclusion.”

"Dangerous Devotion" is available as an e-book and in paperback HERE!


(If you wish to comment on this post, please click on the title and a Comments Box will pop up. Thanks!)



2 comments: