Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

UPCOMING EXMOUTH AIR RADIO INTERVIEW!


I am so excited! Exmouth Air (Devon, England) Radio Presenter Howard James will be interviewing me on his show Sunday, May 10th, about the latest book in my Buchanan Mystery Romance Series, Deadly Deceit In Paradise (as well as Book One in the series - Dangerous Devotion), with questions such as what was my inspiration for the books; my background; my link to Exmouth; why I moved to The Bahamas and my life here; why I moved to Devon years ago and my life there; my published work; how people can find out more and obtain my books; and future plans for more books.

Howard James, a former BBC radio presenter, has a long career in broadcasting. And Exmouth Air covers a wide area that includes Exmouth, Teignmouth, Dawlish, Topsham, Sidmouth, and Budleigh Salterton.

CLICK HERE FOR HOWARD JAMES, EXMOUTH AIR RADIO

I will have to get up early for the interview, as the U.K. is five hours ahead of The Bahamas. Won't be easy, but I'll do anything for my craft!


A couple of days after the interview, it will run 24/7 for two weeks on their website and I will be able to download it from there!

Don't forget, the e-books for Deadly Deceit In Paradise and Dangerous Devotion are currently available for down load at a special price (limited time only). The books are also available in paperback.






No comments:

Post a Comment