Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

TURNING A NOVEL INTO A SERIES!


 My Buchanan Mystery Romance Series starts with "Dangerous Devotion" (Book One and formerly "Love at Sunset"). It was so popular that a friend suggested I made it into a series, which I have done! Book Two is "Deadly Deceit In Paradise" and I am currently working on Book Three.

Don't get put off because it's a series! Each book is a stand alone read, i.e. you can read each book separately from the other and you don't need to read any more. However, I hope you will!

Both books are available worldwide on Amazon as e-books and in paperback.

Amazon created a series page for me. It currently says it's a "two book series", but they will update that when Book Three is published!

Dangerous Devotion: "If your relationship was threatened, what lengths would you go to in order to save it?" -

Amazon U.S.
Amazon U.K.
Amazon Canada
Amazon Australia

Deadly Deceit In Paradise: "A mysterious death in paradise leads a young woman down a path that will determine her future." -

Amazon U.S.
Amazon U.K.
Amazon Canada
Amazon Australia





No comments:

Post a Comment