Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

CAN STOCK PHOTO CAN'T ANY MORE!

I was sorry to learn that Can Stock Photo had closed down, as it was so reasonably priced. I was going to buy some of their vectors to insert between chapters of a children’s book that I’ve written. It was only $6.99 for each royalty-free image. I guess I’ll use Shutterstock now. It has a 10-image free trial offer, but after that it seems that their images would be about $19 each to download. Other royalty-free image companies seem to be about the same.

 

(If you wish to comment on this post, please click on the title and a comments box will pop up. Thanks!)

1 comment:

  1. Problem solved! I clicked on Google Images and a search box popped up. I dragged one of the images I had chosen from Canstock (I hadn't bought it, so it has their mark on it) into the Google search box and clicked search. A lot of results showing the same image popped up! So it looks like I'll be able to find replacement images for what I had originally chosen on Canstock!

    ReplyDelete