Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

TOPSHAM ESTUARY MAGAZINE ROCKS!



How kind of the editors of the Estuary Magazine, a monthly publication in Topsham, Devon, England, to feature my press release “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” on page 47 of their November 2019 issue.

This article features my book “Moonbeams from the Soul: A Collection of Fourteen Provocative Short Stories”. And there is also a link for those who wish to help with Hurricane Dorian Relief.

Topsham is a lovely little town on the river estuary, where my mother lived for thirty-seven years of her life. And my family and I visited this beautiful spot over and over again throughout the years. Estuary Editors Diana Trout and José Northey have done a fabulous job with this latest bumper issue. It makes me feel quite nostalgic for Topsham!



No comments:

Post a Comment